Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blog Challenge

Since i am way behind i am thirteen posts to do today. I love challenges especially ones where i have to write.I love to write.
Day 1- 20 Facts about Me


  1. I use to be a cheerleader,didn't work out too well i didn't want to be thrown in the air by three other thirteen year olds so i bailed on that.
  2. I have four extremely smart daughters,and a too intelligent son, they keep me on my toes...literally
  3. I had a 4.0 GPA from 9th-12th grade
  4. I suck at math 
  5. I can't follow directions, you give me a map i'm good but the moment you attempt to verbally tell me where to go i'm like wha???
  6. My eye color is amber brown,if you get me really angry you'll see fireballs in them..seriously
  7. I am 50% irish,25% french,and 20% cherokee indian
  8. I hate tourist season especially spring break.
  9.  I have two half sisters, two half brothers, and one adopted brother but I'm the youngest
  10. Four out of five of my kids have blue/green eyes. 
  11. My five year old is the spitting image of you as a child and has all my spunk god help yall.
  12. As you can probably tell i am southern, i have the hospitality and accent of a country girl.
  13. I still watch cartoons....but with each passing day Yo Gabba Gabba reminds me of Barney so i'll never like that show.
  14. I am a hopeless romantic i want that love story like the notebook 
  15. My oldest two brothers are both vets serving the Navy and Marines.
  16. I am a giant.....i am 5'11 and wear a size 11 in ladies shoes...Fee Fi Foo Fum
  17. I am humorous i believe i like making people laugh
  18. I have a rare undiagnosed autoimmune disorder, i have had every test known to mankind and still they don't know what it was
  19. During the last child's birth my anesthesiologist did a spinal tap on me,talking about terrifying.
  20. I am only 27 yrs old with 5 kids lol 
Welcome to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment