Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My favorite memory from when i was a child is...

   When i was a little girl,my grandmother use to get me up at the buttcrack of the morning, like seriously cartoons weren't even on. She'd wake my brother up and he'd come get me dressed,and fed, i was 4,he was 17. We'd eat breakfast then get our ham biscuits for lunch and a big gallon of water, and head out the back door. See every morning until my grandmother couldn't go no more she'd take us fishing,we were poor but i never knew it, i never needed anything materialistic and i am still like that to this day. 
She'd tell us never to take life for granted or family. She made me and brother promise to always love and care for each other. 
My favorite memory as a child has got to be fishing with grandma, watching the eagles soar over our heads,and hunt beneath us in the river for fish.

Family was everything for my grandma, its all you could hold to your name and the end of the day she'd say. She was a wise,most loving woman you'd ever meet. She had 13 children, only 5 remain living. My grandma was the best grandma ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment